Thursday, March 1, 2012

In The Mood For PINK


This morning we woke up to a soft dusting of snow.

The way they were talking on the radio, I thought it was going to be at least 6" of snow out there!

I rushed outside to take a quick picture of my Camellia bush but as you can see the snow was pretty wet and had already started melting.


Yesterday evening, I was fortunate to find spray roses.

I love spray roses at the grocery store!

Aren't they a wonderful shade of pink?


I love drying spray roses.

These are very petite and dry beautifully.

I must have been in a pink mood because I also found a soft pink sweater as well as a blouse.

I don't know, sometimes it just works that way!

6 comments:

Florence said...

I love the pink and those roses are beautiful! By the way we did get 6 inches snow yesterday am. It was beautiful! Hugs! Florence

Cindy said...

I love the spray roses too, they come in the prettiest shades of pink, and they usually don't cost as much. Your pink camelia is heavenly too.

Cindy

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love pink. Little touches of it make me happy. What beautiful photos! Those roses are so pretty. Please show us later what they look like dried. TFS

Anne said...

So beautiful, Debbie! Love your blog! I'm a new follower! ♥ Anne

MEM said...

sometimes we find the best things when we least expect to----the pink sweater and blouse? Pink and peachy shaded roses are among my favorites. Glad I found your blog!

Unknown said...

Pink colour is my favourite. I have most of things as pink colour. Its beautiful and wonderful pix. I like your post.

Rachael Ruddick