Sunday, September 25, 2011

Re-Arranging

I've been eyeing my display cabinet, in the living room, this past week and feeling like I wanted a little change the top of it.

I've loved all my vintage pieces displayed on it and as I'm not one to change things around to much the "basic" vignettes have stayed the same.

I wanted to SIMPLIFY!

So...I cleared it off and started new!

At a recent estate sale I acquired a couple of sets of vintage shutters.

They have all the great crackly paint I love so I used one set and started there.


I'm a sucker for these vintage wig heads.

I'm afraid I've kept everyone I've found!


My re-arranging took me to another wall in the living room.

And this beautiful Paul De Longpre picture found its way in my new display.


I'm slowly moving around the room, changing things.

You know how it goes, you start one thing and it leads to another.

When I get another wall completed I'll show you how it turned out!

P.S. The other set of shutters is at the shop right now if you are in the area and would like a set!

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

bikim said...

GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
happy week,
Rosa

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Very pretty! ♥

Jennifer said...

This is a dynamite vignette - I have many a friend with a shop that would love to get a hand on these babies! Jennifer

LizlovesVintage said...

Way cool Wig Heads!!! You need some Hats too!!
xxx Liz