Friday, May 6, 2011

90% Off ...Count Me In!


This week I have had a lot of fun hitting a 90% off sale!

Yes, you heard right 90%!

It's always sad when little businesses are unable to make it but it sure is fun when they let us reap the benefits.

That's what I did this week.

This was a scrapbook store.

I'm not into scrapbooking but I love paper and I go through a lot of cardstock in the resale business.

See all the pencils in the above pictures...I don't know how to use them but at 90% off I'm willing to learn.

They are watercolor pencils as well as chalk pencils.

I went back three times!

They started to recognize me...I started to recognize other women I had seen the previous day shopping as well.

So I guess I wasn't the only one coming back time and again.

Be watching because I bought some duplicates....well, a lot of duplicates but some of the duplicates I bought will be for a giveaway, because we all like giveaways right.

And why not share the love!

* * *

On another note I went to one estate sale today.

I only bought two items but one of the items was a wonderful old cart.


(ignore the pathetic flower arrangement)

The top of the cart is an old oak cutting board.

I'm not sure what the middle rack is for, it's only about 8" wide.

If you know what it's used for I'd love to know.


That's about it for now.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Awesome Goods! Do enjoy~Cheers Kim

raggygirlvintage said...

So great to find deals like that, have fun playing with the pencils. Love your cart, especially that super solid top!
Tracey