Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mixing It Up A Little!


I'm not big into change.

I'm talking about decorating changes...vignettes to be exact.

But while searching the blog world....


and looking through the newest Pottery Barn catalog, I found some great ideas.

I decided to change out my "original" vignette of wedding toppers, in this cloche, and add these sweet little books and photo.


Pretty simple but it was fun to mix things up a little.

I had a wonderful old book measuring about 18"x24" which I added underneath the cloche.


One great thing about changing things around, you get a lot of dusting done!

Thank you for stopping by!

Have a great week-end!

7 comments:

Fishtail Cottage said...

Cute idea! i was a "first time cloche owner" once i started blogging because of all the ones i see displayed so cute on the blogs! I haven't changed mine out (i'm scared i'll do it wrong)...Your's looks so cute - inspired (& reminded) me, that i am alowed to move thigns around! thanks! xoox

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

It looks adorable...Love the photo in it and your cloche is just stunning...Thank you for sharing your change.

Blessings Kelsie

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

That is so cute !! I cannot wait to find the perfect
size cloche to make a sweet little vignette ~

xoxo
Lori

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Change is good. The little arrangement looks great! I love the cloche, too. Like the chippiness of it.

Wanda @ Just Vintage
http://shopjustvintage.com/blog

Passionate for White said...

What a sweet change up... it's got me eye-balling my cloches now!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Finding a cloche has been bumped to the top of my list! Yours looks great!

Anonymous said...

It looks adorable! :)