Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pricing And Setting Up For The Fall Show!


It's been a busy week!

I've been pricing for the Fall Show at Monticello.

It will start this Friday, September 4th.

Here are a few sneak peeks at some of the things I've been pricing.





If you enjoy decorating for Fall you will find a lot of wonderful treasures from many talented people.

If you are in the area be sure to come by.


In the meantime my house is a disaster.

So when all of this is over I hope to take back my house and relax.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

blushing rose said...

I cannot imagine your home being a mess ... Have a beautiful week. TTFN ~ Marydon

Unknown said...

Have a great show Debbie...your items are beautiful and are sure to sell!!!

:) T

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I am clicking my shoes together 3 times to see if I can have my wish granted to be there for your sale. But my sandals are not working for me. Lovely! Everything is just right up my alley. Did you make the pillow?
Way cute!

Have fun!
Becky

June said...

Beautiful 'stuff' here. Wish it were all mine. Including the cat and the sofa? or chair, definitely the pillows.
Hugs,
June
Have a great time at the sale.

Mindy said...

Ahhh, the fun and the frenzy! I am loving the urn and the colors you are pulling in. Cats are my fav. ~Mindy

Tracey Connolly said...

I wish I could be there to see the show, it sounds wonderful, I enjoyed seeing your beautiful window space when I was in Portland last month, I had never been before and throughly enjoyed all the wonderful booths, eye candy for sure......keep up the great work and good luck with the show.....

Tracey C