Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Ways To Use Old Items!


Here is a wonderful idea for showing off your vintage cards, photos etc... I'd love to tell you I came up with this idea on my own, but I didn't! This was something I saw in Diane and Donna's booth at Monticello. And so, of course I had to come home and make one myself. It was actually a lot of fun to make! All you need is an old book with 300 or more pages and some fingers that want exercise. A quick and easy project with great results!



Now I want to make a slipcover for a couple of stools. I saw
Sue's slipcover over at Bella Shabby, and she did a great job. She inspired me to start a new project!
I've been busy working on a few projects around the house which I hope to show you pictures of this week.
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oooo Ahhh! I know I'm supposed to be adoring the cool book project, but, my eyes are drawn to your cake toppers. Love em! ~Mindy

Anonymous said...

I'm making one of those. That is too cute and a good way to display cards in addition to using floral frogs.