Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!


It's been so nice to be off work this week. I've been able to get a lot of crafting done for the Monticello Christmas Show. It is a beautiful show and everyone does such a nice job displaying their vintage Christmas items.

I took a trip over to the shop today, as it has been a little while since I've been there. I had to check out one of my favorite booths, Annie, Fannie and Abigail. Diane and Donna occupy this space, they are sisters and twins to boot! I'm never really sure which one I'm talking to, as they are identical. Anyway, they supply their booth with the most fabulous items. These gals are loaded with talent and it is very apparent when looking at their space. Be sure to click on the images to enlarge them.



Well, I'm off, I've got to do some more crafting. Busy, busy, busy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely booth! I am hoping to visit this infamous Monticello one day!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

The sisters sure do have a lovely booth. I like all of the monochromatic colors and their tags. Fabulous! I do hope to get to visit there someday!!

I spy a scotty dog! I have the same bookend. Too cute!

xo
Becky

Robyn said...

GORGEOUS! Booth and everything is tied together so scrumptiously!