Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Sweet Gift From A Friend

In this little post I wanted to share with you a gift I received from my dear friend Vicki. She has been a blessing to me with her encouragement, ideas and knowledge. Her sweet and generous spirit makes being friends with her a treat.

One day last week she came to the house to drop off a birthday gift. When I opened it, it was a beautiful album she had created. In it were various photographs of many of my own creations. She did all of the photography and I thought the pictures were so great I wanted to share them. Here are a few of the images she took.

Didn't she do a great job! This is an album that she gave me so I can add more photos of more projects I do in the future. I appreciate the time it took for her to make this. It is a treasure!

Be sure to visit Vickie and her business partner Beth at Gossamer Designs and see how they use all their fabulous talents. You can purchase some of their things on Etsy too.

1 comment:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Brilliant! Amazing photos of some amazing creations! Totally wonderful!!

Such a sweet and thoughtful gift and happy belated birthday.

xo
Becky