Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One More Project Off The List!

Yesterday, while at Monticello I was in search of a couple of vintage curtain tiebacks. My #1 mentioned to my sweet friend Vicki, at Monticello, that I was on the hunt. She said she had brought some in from her collection and they were in her office. She ran to grab them so I could see if there was anything I'd want. She always has wonderful things and you know what, SHE DID THIS TIME TOO! Here is what I chose. Aren't these the sweetest? I've never seen anything like them.

DSCN8276

They were perfect!

Thank you so much Vicki!


Today was another busy day. Do you remember the glider I did some "bin diving" for?

Well, last night I decided to take on that project. I ran to the store and got the spray paint and primer and gave her a good paint job!

This morning I got up and made her a seat cushion out of a vintage matelasse bedspread and made a couple soft fluffy pillows and she's finished. One more project to check off my list. We then loaded her up and took her to the shop!

DSCN8272

DSCN8273

Hopefully tomorrow will be less busy and I can do some fun crafting!

4 comments:

Shab-n-Chic said...

Cute tiebacks and what a transformation on the glider! You did a fine job there missy. :)

Lisa Johnson said...

Awesome job on the glider and those tie backs are adorable. Just love them. One of these days we are going to have to get together at Monti's and actually talk. I feel like we are such kindred spirits. Have a beautiful weekend!

Hugs,

Lisa

Anonymous said...

the seat is soooo cute! i see you also live in oregon, are you coming to the fourth of july sale, its in silverton!

Anonymous said...

oo! Gorgeous pillows..I am desperate for towel hangers! Love your blog shabbylicious!
Denise Nantasket Beach Mass.